PAGE TITLE SECTION - PART 2
Blue Ash, OH Painters
Affordable, Professionally-managed House Painters and Craftspeople Painting Blue Ash Homes
Look no further than 365 Renovations professional Blue Ash painters for interior and exterior painting, cabinet refinishing, and kitchen makeovers. We offer fair pricing, over 30 years of experience in the coating industry, smooth project management, and consistent communication.
Best of all, we're not done with the job until you're satisfied.
Our painters' work shines in Blue Ash neighborhoods, such as Cooper Rd/Plainfield Rd, City Center, and Kenridge/Hazelwood.
Dependable, courteous, quality work.
Schedule a Free Estimate
House Painters FAQs Specifically for Blue Ash Homeowners
Over 50% of Blue Ash homes are three bedrooms and aged between 1970 - 1999. The median home value is $263,358. This West Chester suburb makes it a priority to enforce property standards so that all residents can benefit from their investment in safe, well-maintained, and aesthetically-pleasing houses and commercial buildings.
The city of Blue Ash also provides a Property Maintenance Checklist for your reference.
Why Choose 365 Renovations to Paint Your Blue Ash Home?
When it's time to get your Blue Ash house painted, reasonable pricing is always a priority. Our painting estimates are very detailed, listing all items required for the scope of the project. We never have to approach a customer and ask for additional money because we did not correctly estimate the project.
More reasons to put your trust in our painting company include:
- Peace of mind with Liability Insurance, Workers Compensation, and background checks on all our painters and craftspeople. If an accident happens, we've got you covered.
- We provide a 1-year warranty on cabinet refinishing and a 2-year warranty on all exterior and interior painting.
- Thorough preparation and repair of the exterior siding as well as interior walls, ceilings, and cabinets.
- Environmentally-friendly products and processes.
- An experienced Crew Chief is on the job throughout your project. The owner, Jim Dorff, is there at the start of the project and does the final walk-through with you.
- We clean up every day, and do a thorough cleanup and haul away upon completion.
We're not done until you say we're done.
From the estimate to set up to finish it was the best experience. Jim was honest and detailed the process giving my wife and I a step by step expectation. The workers were incredibly nice and respectful and the set up to prevent dust and dirt outside of the area they were working look like a hazmat zone and it worked. The finished product was the best. We had our cabinets painted and they looked like factory finish when done. Totally blew me away. I will use again and in fact am considering new kitchen counters right now with 365.
Our Service Area
Get a free detailed estimate to learn about the exceptional customer service, professionalism, and affordability you'll receive from our Blue Ash painters.