PAGE TITLE SECTION - PART 2
PRESSURE WASHING SERVICES
365 Renovations provides professional pressure washing when it accompanies an exterior repaint project. We safely clean all types of residential siding, including vinyl, aluminum, stucco, wood, and brick.
Why Do We Recommend Pressure Washing Prior to Painting?
- We want to start with a clean surface because paint will not adhere properly to a dirty surface. Besides dirt and grime, there may be loose paint chips from peeling, flaking, or blistering siding. Pressure washing also removes insects and their feces, spider webs, pollen, and other debris that builds up over time.
- Does your home exterior exhibit 'chalking'? Deteriorating paint produces a chalk-like layer which transfers to the hands and clothing of people who touch it. Chalking results when the paint on siding breaks down from exposure to the weather. This process is called oxidation.
- Pressure washing removes mold and mildew. If you notice your siding looks green in places where it shouldn't, you have mold or mildew on your siding. A biodegradable detergent or bleach may be used if the mildew is extensive. Drying times vary, but typically the house is ready for fresh paint the next morning.
Scraping and power washing to remove flaking and peeling paint.
Pressure washing sanitizes siding that has mold or mildew growth.
Remove spider webs and insect debris prior to painting.
Additional Benefits of Pressure Washing
- Pressure washing cleans and brightens your house, which improves curb appeal, resale value, and keeps the exterior of your property looking its best.
- Disinfecting and sanitizing your property helps to create a healthier outdoor environment.
- Removal of the build-up of contaminates protect and preserve your siding from fading and other damage.
Why Choose 365 Renovations?
We put the effort into preparation because attention-to-detail and professionalism ensure your paint job will be completed to your satisfaction.
One of the most important steps in the exterior painting process is preparing the surface. We pressure wash the house to remove dirt and mildew, including using a biodegradable detergent if the mildew is extensive.
Take a look at our comprehensive 20-step exterior painting process. We look forward to working with you on this exterior painting project and on all your future painting needs!
Professional Pre-Painting Preparation with Pressure Washing!
Exterior Painting Near You
Located in West Chester Township, our painters also serve homeowners and businesses in Amberley Village, Anderson, Avondale, Blue Ash, Cleves, Clifton, Colerain, Delhi, East Walnut Hills, Fairfield, Finneytown, Forest Park, Hamilton, Harrison, Hyde Park, Indian Hill, Kenwood, Lebanon, Liberty Twp, Loveland, Madeira, Maineville, Mariemont, Mason, Milford, Montgomery, Mt. Adams, Mt. Healthy, Mt. Lookout, North Avondale, Ross, Springboro, Springdale, Symmes Twp, West Chester Township, and Wyoming.