PAGE TITLE SECTION - PART 2
Hamilton, OH House Painters
Is It Time to Paint Your Hamilton OH Home?
Depending on the paint's quality and the local climate, exterior paint will last between 5-10 years. Interior paint has the same lifespan. Even if your home is one of the 9.0% of Hamilton, OH houses built after 2000, it is still a good idea to paint the exterior or interior of your home.
Repainting not only structurally protects your home and extends its lifespan, but also increases the resale value of your property. A professional painting job from 365 Renovations does wonders for your home's curb appeal.
Schedule a Free Estimate
Hamilton House Painters FAQs
Good Reasons To Choose 365 Renovations For Your Next Painting Job, Cabinet Refinishing Or Kitchen Makeover
When it's time to get your Hamilton house painted, reasonable pricing is always a priority. Our painting estimates are very detailed, listing all items required for the project. We never have to approach a customer and ask for additional money because we did not correctly estimate the project.
More reasons to put your trust in 365 Renovations include:
- Peace of mind with Liability Insurance, Workers' Compensation, and background checks on all our painters and craftspeople. If an accident happens, we've got you covered.
- We provide a 1-year warranty on cabinet refinishing and a 2-year warranty on all exterior and interior painting.
- Thorough preparation and repair of the exterior siding as well as interior walls, ceilings, and cabinets.
- Environmentally-friendly products and processes.
- An experienced Crew Chief is on the job throughout your project. The owner, Jim Dorff, is there at the start of the project and does the final walk-through with you.
- We clean up every day, and do a thorough cleanup and haul away upon completion.
Contact us now to schedule a free estimate!