Bringing Color to Life: Premier Interior Painting Services in the West Chester, OH Area
Get Ready for Beautiful Interior Walls, Ceilings, and Trim
Interior painting reflects your personality and lifestyle. It also protects your walls and ceilings and helps sustain healthier indoor living. There's nothing like a fresh coat of paint to transform a room.
We've painted over 3,500 homes in the Cincinnati area. We also provide basement remodels and kitchen makeovers. Let us take the hassle out of maintenance and repair, surface preparation, painting, and cleanup. Benefit from our specialized training, years of experience, and budget-friendly pricing. We'll recommend the best products for your painting project and help with color selection, too.
We recognize the trust you're placing in us to treat you and your home respectfully.
Painting Bedrooms, Bathrooms and Kitchens
Oftentimes, we give less consideration to the paint color of walls in bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens. Why is that?
Kitchens and bathrooms, being primarily utilitarian, are smaller and less visible than living rooms or entryways. These spaces are equipped with cabinetry, appliances, and fixtures that often obscure much of the walls. But remember, they are the most used rooms in the entire house!
Bedrooms, our private sanctuaries, get put last on the list because when we're there, we're sleeping, so paint color just doesn't seem as important. But paint color can exert a powerful and positive influence on the atmosphere of those spaces, making your home all the more enjoyable.
Popular Colors for Kitchen Walls
White is one of the most common kitchen paint colors in our West Chester service area. Many people associate white with clean, fresh, and light. But there are dozens of white hues. Choosing the wrong one can make your kitchen feel sterile and cold, and lack character.
Painting the walls of your kitchen is a fast and affordable way to give you a kitchen makeover. Let's consider the ambiance you're looking for to see if off-white or another color may better suit you.
Modern: Neutral grays (light to dark), paired with white cabinetry, promote a a sleek aesthetic for a sophisticated look. Express your personality with a bold accent color, and captivating décor.
Natural: Brown is the newest trend in kitchen wall color. From light tan to deep chocolate, browns offer a neutral backdrop that brings into the kitchen a touch of nature, and warmth.
Cozy: Warm shades, like yellow, orange and red, make a space feel cheerful and hospitable. These colors create a lively atmosphere that invites conversation and mingling.
Meal Enjoyment: Known to stimulate appetite, you'll often see reds, yellows and oranges on food-related packaging. You'll get the same positive food experience in your kitchen with warm paint colors.
Earthy: Green is a favorite color for kitchen walls because it feels refreshing and tranquil. With white, it looks crisp and clean. Green is a color of health and well-being, perfectly suited for a kitchen environment.
SW 9543 Gypsum
SW 6241 Aleutian
SW 7015 Repose Gray
Trust the Experts to Paint Your Kitchen
Painting a kitchen can be tricky, what with all the appliances, cabinets, and corners. Our skilled interior house painting team gets the job done quickly and efficiently so you aren't inconvenienced.
Still unsure about colors? We offer paint color consultation services.
Get the kitchen you dream of. Painting the kitchen walls is an affordable way to give your all-white kitchen a totally new personality!
Painting the Bathroom
The bathroom, in many West Chester homes, is a smaller space. Within it are a number of functional fixtures, such as a tub or shower, toilet, sink, vanity, cabinets and towel racks, and most often they are white in color. And behind all of that is a wall.
Like with kitchens, many West Chester bathroom walls are painted white. While white has a positive association with sanitation and cleanliness, it also can give the impression of being clinical and sterile.
What if your bathroom could feel relaxing and spacious? With the right paint colors and application, you can sway the perception of your bathroom.
Painting to Transform a Bathroom's Visual Appeal
These illustrations show how you can make a room look more spacious, or cozier, wider or deeper with paint. In these depictions, we used white and Slate Blue.
Bathroom Paint Colors
Now that we've seen how the paint application can change the perception of space in the bathroom, what about the color?
Spa colors have always been popular choices for bathrooms. Light blues and pale greens evoke tranquility and calm. Being cool colors, they will make the room feel more spacious.
Earthy tones, like beige, and greige, are conventional and timeless picks that mix well with other colors and materials.
Your guest bathroom is the perfect place to experiment with bold, saturated colors. Navy and Trout Gray, for example, look dramatic and chic, and complement the white fixtures.
Pastels were popular in the 1900s, maybe to excess. Now, they're coming back in style, but in different hues that feel refreshing. Peach Nectar comes to mind as a lovely color that brings a touch of femininity to a bathroom.
Painting Bathroom Cabinets
Bathroom cabinets offer the opportunity to add an accent or complementary color. Oftentimes it's white in a gloss sheen.
But you aren't limited in color choices when you work with 365 Renovations. Our paint tinting machine can match any color you choose. We also offer cabinet staining to give your bathroom cabinets a natural allure.
Looking for a unique color scheme? On the walls, paint Kale Green, a mid-tone green with blue undertones to bring nature into the space.
Paint bathroom cabinets and trim in deep Roycroft Bottle Green. This earthy theme has a subtle masculine vibe. Paint the ceiling white to give the impression of more overhead space.
Bedroom Paint Colors
Bedrooms are the most personal spaces in the home. The bedroom is an individual's sanctuary, the primary purpose of which is restorative sleep. But there are many differences in how we use our bedrooms, generally based upon the age of the room's resident.
- Young children, for instance, enjoy a calming but playful environment. Try soft and soothing pastels.
- Teenagers spend more time in the bedroom than their younger siblings or their parents. Involve the teen in color selection so they can personalize their own space. Generally, teenagers appreciate vibrant colors like deep greens, purples, blues and grays.
- Adults lean towards soft neutrals such as grays, greiges and beiges, as well as calming blues. Accent with earthy or muted tones to keep the space serene, calm and cozy.
SW 9685 After the Storm
SW 6921 Electric Lime
SW 9684 Azure Tide
Interior Painting: Frequently Asked Questions
You may have questions about interior house painting. Let's review some of the most common queries we get from homeowners.
What Does Whole House Interior Painting Mean?
When it comes to whole house interior painting, you'll want to consider all the elements that need to be painted to achieve a cohesive look.
- Walls: The walls are the largest surface area in any room, so painting them has a significant impact on the overall appearance. Proper preparation can include wallpaper removal, cleaning, patching holes, priming, and light carpentry, as needed. Choosing the right color or palette for the walls sets the tone for the entire interior.
- Trim: The trim sections are your baseboards, crown molding, window frames, and door frames. We paint the trim as carefully as the walls for a polished look. Count on the 365 Renovations expert interior painters to give you crisp, clean lines between the trim and walls.
- Stairs: If the house has an interior staircase, then we'll paint it too. Stairs often are a focal point, and a fresh coat of paint can revive the entire stairwell area including balusters, handrails, and risers.
- Doors: Interior doors, bedroom doors, and closet doors should be painted because doors are touched frequently. Painting improves their appearance, and also provides protection from wear and smudges.
- Ceilings: While not always included in the term whole house interior painting, the ceilings deserve consideration. A freshly painted ceiling can make a room feel brighter and cleaner. It's an opportunity to address any stains, discoloration, or cracks on the ceiling. Remember, you can create the illusion of more overhead space by painting the ceiling white. Conversely, you can make a room feel cozy by painting the ceiling the same color as the walls.
- Special Features: Your house may have special features that need painting, such as accent walls, built-in shelving, or wainscoting. These elements add character to the interior, and painting them enhances their visual impact. Proper masking and taping techniques during the painting process helps to achieve clean edges and the professional finish you can expect from your interior house painter.
What is the Interior House Painting Process?
We understand that you may be concerned with the logistics of the painting project. Not to worry, though, because we take pride in handling every step with precision from start-to-finish.
The work begins with preparation. It involves protecting your property, hand scraping and sanding, caulking and putty holes, cracks, and voids, and light carpentry repairs.
Next, we'll spot-prime repaired areas and apply the paint product, depending on the specifications of your project. Then allow for ample drying time.
After a Crew Chief inspection and touch-ups, we thoroughly clean the project area and put things back in their proper place. The last step is a final walk-through with you to make sure the work is done to picture-perfect quality.
It is our attention to detail and professionalism that will ensure that your job is completed to your satisfaction. Careful preparation ensures your paint job will be without the hassles commonly experienced when dealing with an ordinary painting contractor. We look forward to working with you on this project and on all your future painting needs!
- We'll start by moving any furniture away from the walls and back. We'll put drop cloths over both the furniture and the floors.
- Next, we remove the outlet and vent covers. Removing those items means you'll have a crisper, clearer look when we return them to the wall.
- Patching comes next: we patch nail holes and repair any drywall so we can have a smooth surface to work on.
- After that, we clean and tape off the walls. It only takes a little dust to make a paint job look gritty. Since we want a smooth, professional look, we ensure they're clean as a whistle before touching a paint roller or sprayer.
What are the Benefits of Whole Interior House Painting?
Getting the painting done all at once makes sense for many homeowners.
- Aesthetic Transformation: Painting the entire interior is a colorful home makeover. It's an opportunity to update the style or create a new ambiance throughout the house.
- Consistency: When the entire house is painted at once, it ensures a consistent look and color scheme, creating a cohesive and harmonious environment.
- Protection and Durability: Quality paint not only enhances the appearance, but also provides a protective layer to the walls, preventing wear and tear, stains, and moisture damage.
- Cleanliness: A fresh coat of paint can make the interior feel cleaner and more inviting, especially if the existing paint is outdated or showing signs of age.
- Increased Property Value: A fresh coat of paint significantly increases the resale value of a home. Potential buyers are attracted to a well-maintained property with an appealing interior.
Our whole house interior painters get the job done quickly and expertly for a smooth house painting experience.
What About Paint Smells?
Many times a whole house paint job happens while a home is vacant. But, sometimes we work in houses that are occupied. Not to worry, there are measures we can take to make it more comfortable for you and your family.
We can use a low volatile organic compounds (VOC) , zero VOC, or oil-based paint. That way, once the paint has dried, you can sleep in the room the same day it's painted.
The only downside about low VOC or zero VOC paints is that these paints are considered to be premium, which means that your paint job will cost little more.
We'll also ensure proper ventilation and safety measures for the well-being of both our interior house painters and the home's residents.
What Can I Expect at the Painting Estimate Appointment?
The estimate process usually takes about an hour. We'll meet with you for an initial consultation and walk through the areas to be painted. At this time, we may also advise on choosing appropriate finishes for walls and trim.
After listening to your wants and needs, and gathering additional information, watch for a detailed, written estimate via email within 24 to 48 hours. At that time, you'll also receive a Certificate of Liability Insurance and our 20-Step Process. We're happy to answer all of your questions.
What Else Do You Get From 365 Renovations?
- Licensed and insured.
- One-year written Quality Guarantee.
- Two-year Limited Warranty.
- Environmentally-friendly interior paint products and processes.
- Employees and subcontractors are background-checked.
- Paint now, pay later low-interest financing
- We will leave paint for future touch-ups or color matching.
- Final walk-through with you to ensure your satisfaction.
- We're not done until you say we're done.
We're Committed to Your Satisfaction
When you partner with the house painters of 365 Renovations on an interior painting project, you gain access to all of our talented craftspeople. Your interior painting crew has many years of experience in providing top-quality results. Your Crew Chief is on-site throughout the project. The owner (with over 30 years in the coating industry) and his customer support team are hands-on and involved at every step.
You can count on consistent communication and a professional finish. It will be the best painting contractor experience you'll ever have!
Find out how affordable and transformational interior painting is with a no-obligation estimate consultation.
Interior Painters Near You
Service Area: Located in West Chester Township, our painters also serve homeowners and businesses in Amberley Village, Anderson, Avondale, Blue Ash, Cleves, Clifton, Colerain, Delhi, East Walnut Hills, Fairfield, Finneytown, Forest Park, Hamilton, Harrison, Hyde Park, Indian Hill, Kenwood, Lebanon, Liberty Twp, Loveland, Madeira, Maineville, Mariemont, Mason, Milford, Montgomery, Mt. Adams, Mt. Healthy, Mt. Lookout, North Avondale, Ross, Springboro, Springdale, Symmes Twp, West Chester Township, and Wyoming.